Friday 2 November 2012

DIY PUMPKIN GARLAND

 
 
I made this cute pumpkin garland for Halloween...
 
 
 
click through to see how...




My inspiration came from HERE.
 
 
 

from only balloons, green paper, and bakers twine...
 
not only simple, but cheap too!



I resized the leaf template from HERE
then added folds to give more 3D effect



inflate the balloons to the same size
(tip blow balloons up inside a small bowl each time and then they will be the same size)
and tie at regular intervals to the divine twine
 



cellotape the leaf onto the balloon
(no one will see the tape, I promise)


cut a pipe cleaner in half
the fold the half in half
wrap each end around a dowl or pencil
twist onto neck of balloon
 
 
 
and that's all there is to it!
 
 
 
Vonnie
 
X


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what do you think?