Wednesday 9 May 2012

Free Printable... Be With The Friends Your With!

I know this sounds like I am being crumpy,
but I had some friends over for afternoon tea (oo eer that's posh Misses) last week,
and I was so fed up of their mobile phones going off.


SO this week I am going to put up this sign!!!


I just attached an old mobile to the glass with Blu Tak (quite alot in fact)



 but you can just use a white board pen to write on what you want...



and one for the kitchen!




You can down load your own 8 x 10 printable HERE

but PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE send me some pics of what you use it for!



Have Fun


Vonnie

X



Just wanted to say sorry for the photo quality the lighting is terrible at the moment as it's been raining for days. It is the UK summer you know! X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what do you think?