Friday 11 February 2011

VALENTINE'S DAY GIFT IDEAS / SAYINGS

Here are a few quotes / one liners for treat bags ideas that I haven't had time to pull together this year...
so I have put them together with pictures of what gifts you could send.

Quick and easy Valentines gifts for girls and boys and mostly healthy / non sugar ideas too.

Let me know what you think!


Don't ever change!

 Chocolate coins
 
Don't ever change free printable from  Here
 
 
 
and more.....

We Make the perfect pair!

 Valentine's socks gift


You make my heart jump a beat!

Skipping / jump rope


I'm wild about you!

Toy wild animals


I'm nuts about you!

photo from here

I am wild about you - wild animal toy

I'm sweet on you!

Bubbles Valentine

Don't burst mt bubble... be may Valnetine!

Hand over your heart - cowboy gun Valentines gift




I'm stuck on you - temporary tattoo's or stickers





I love ewe! - toy lamb




You are the right one for me! - pens / pencils



Some 'bunny' loves you!




I 'wheelie' like you! - toy car



I'm gonna 'bug' you ... until your my Valentine!
insect lore insect / bug jar and I would pop in a couple of chocolate ladybugs.




Another I 'dig' you!





Well what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what do you think?