Friday 26 November 2010

CHRISTMAS SWEETIE / TREAT BAGS - THIS WEEKS OBSESSION

I have been making all sorts of little Christmas sweetie bags,
that cost very little other than time, for the little people.

Also great for putting in Christmas stockings.
 Chocolates from Aldi stickers from Hobby craft I think.


RUDOLPH'S SPARES

These were the strawberry fruit pastels which I thought looked like noses.


I wrote the Rudolph's Spares poem on the back (see below)
but it was rather rushed, so messy I will print the rest off




Rudolph has a job to do
Every Christmas Eve, it's true.
His nose will always light the way
For Santa and his tiny sleigh,
But if his nose should ever go out
Don't you cry, whine, yell or pout.
Take out this bag and use a bit.
From "Rudolph's Red Nose Repair Kit"


PENGUIN POOP!
Chocolate raisins LOL

Liam's keeps saying why would I give my friends poop? 
and add alittle poem on the back (see below)

I caught a little penguin
With a rope tied in a loop-
It must have really scared him
'Cause he made this
penguin poop


AND THERE'S STILL LOTS MORE TOO COME!!!

And for the big kids.....
made from the mini Christmas chocolate bars from Tesco 80p for four.
 I removes the wrappers and used them for a template to cut the new wrappers
drew on them with gel pens
and added snowflake confetti from B & M
These have Elizabeth Shaw mints stuck to the back of the punched circles
with the snowflake confetti again
Put into pretzel bags
They kept sliding on top of each other so I had to stick them to a strip of card.
Next time I will use a smaller scalloped  and circle punch.
Also nice little prezzie for the postie.

Card, punches and pens from CRAFTY URCHINS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what do you think?